- Giraffes are letters with long straight lines
- Armadillos are letters with round parts
- Camels are letters with humps
- Monkeys are letters with tails
- and Zebras are letters with zigzags and diagonals
Get our latest workbook for young learners! In this volume, all 52 letters from both cases have been sorted into 5 animal families by their features. Practice writing similar letters to learn faster!
An award-nominated teacher with experience in America and overseas, he writes fantasy and science fiction under the pen name Velerion Damarke and produces educational products for sale at grade levels K-12 on TeachersPayTeachers and TeachersNotebook.